FAQ: Why aren’t certain posts getting picked up in my campaign?
If you happen to notice social posts missing from your Wooly campaign, there are a few things you can check...
First, where did the post come from?
- Social listening only works for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- All other content can be added to an individual's profile via URL
- Reporting and stats are not provided on platforms other than Instagram, Facebook and Twitter at this time due to their limited API access
Second, check the post that is missing from the report:
- Did the ambassador tag the correct social profile for the brand (specifically, the accounts connected within Wooly)? They must tag the brand in either the caption or the post media.
- Did the ambassador use the proper #hashtag associated with the campaign? The campaign hashtag MUST be in the caption, (not hidden in a comment) in order for us to pull the post.
Finally, check the ambassador account within Wooly:
- Is the account they posted on the same account that they have authenticated within Wooly? (This is a must for an ambassador campaign)
- They could have duplicate accounts within Wooly. Search their @handle within All Contacts to make sure.
- In some cases, we are unable to immediately match a person's Instagram and Facebook profiles. If this happens, you won't see their Facebook posts in the profile with their Instagram data. You can merge the accounts by adding the Instagram account to the profile with their Facebook account. The system will then merge the two into one profile during a nightly process.
(*For security reasons, Facebook's API doesn't allow matching profiles from @mention webhooks with the Profile ID we get when they authenticate their FB in the ambassador portal..)