The admin setup guide (5-10 min)
Initial account setup should take 5-10 minutes to configure, integrate, and add members to your account. Once done, your account will be ready for CRM, social listening, and reporting. We recommend that you complete these steps before the initial onboarding call. To get started, register your brand at https://app.wooly.com/login/register.
- Personalize your account
- Authenticate your social profiles
- Integrate with Shopify, Mailchimp, or API (3 minutes)
- Add team members (0-3 minutes)
Let's do this!
Step 1. Personalize your brand URL and logo
To personalize your account, just go to your profile and make two quick updates:
- Upload your logo - this logo will customize your branded portal and be used in various emails
- Create your brand's domain - this domain will be included in the URL for your branded portal (e.g., https://ambassador.wooly.com/BRAND_DOMAIN)
- Set your business website URL - your e-commerce website URL for directing referral links and product links
Step 2. Authenticate your social profiles
Connecting your social profiles should be a breeze on the Integrations page. Click "Connect" and follow the steps to authenticate your social accounts.
Instagram requires an Instagram Business Account that is connected to a Facebook Business page. By authenticating Facebook you will see a list of your Facebook Business Pages and associated Instagram accounts.
Connecting Multiple Facebook / Instagram Accounts
You may connect multiple social networks by clicking "Connect" for each applicable page. We generally recommend giving each brand its own account to keep data separate, but if your brand uses multiple handles (e.g., @salomon and @salomonrunning) then you'll find value in connecting them all here.
If your Instagram account is not available, it is most likely caused by missing permissions in Facebook Business Manager, an incomplete setup of your Facebook Business Page, or not yet linking your Facebook Business Page to your Instagram Business Account. See this article for more details or contact your customer success manager.
Step 3. Integrate with Shopify, Mailchimp or API
From this same Integrations page, you can also connect to your e-commerce or email platform by clicking "Connect". This will allow you to pull in customer and purchase history as well as create, distribute, and track discount codes for sales attribution.
Pulling in data
Depending on the size of your lists, it may take a few hours (or longer) to populate the CRM. Don't worry if data doesn't immediately show up after integrating.
API & other e-commerce integrations
Wooly has an API, tracking pixel, and other e-commerce integrations available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to connect with other platforms.
Step 4. Add team members
You're almost there! It's now time to add additional team members and grant appropriate permissions from the Team Members page.
Below is a quick summary of the permission types:
- Team Admin - team admins have the same set of permissions as the primary account owner. This includes adding team members, authenticating social profiles, and configuring the account. This is handy is the account owner needs an ecomm or social manager to set up the different integrations
- Full Access - full access gives the user complete access except for the ability to modify the account, setup integrates, and add team members
- Limited Access - Limited Access is an Enterprise feature. It allows the owner to restrict contact access for certain users
That's it. Wooly is now setup, working it's magic, and pulling in glorious data. The next phase will help you customize and populate your data. Congratulations!