Troubleshooting Social Integrations
Follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot issues when connecting with 3rd party social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
- Ensure you have sufficient admin permissions within the social platform to connect 3rd party applications like Wooly
- Navigate to the integrations page in your brand settings
- If you have already connected Wooly to the social network, fully disconnect your connection in Wooly and in the social network
- For Facebook and Instagram go to your business integrations settings in Facebook and remove Wooly
- Then in your Wooly brand settings reconnect and be sure to grant all the permissions being requested to ensure the social listening processes run properly.
Have multiple brands to connect in different Wooly accounts?
- For Facebook/Instagram the permissions are granted at the App level and not at the induvial Wooly brand account level. So be sure to grant full permissions to Wooly for ALL FB/IG pages you are connecting. (even if you're doing 1 brand at a time)
- Then you'll see a list of the pages you've granted app permissions to and you can "Connect" the appropriate page for the brand account you are managing