This 5 minute video provides a general overview of the Wooly platform. This will not be an in-depth video but rather an overview to show you around the platform and where to find certain features. Please refer to our full video library for more in-depth videos on specific features and how-to's!
- You can create different programs based on different goals you have with groups of advocates. You might want to create programs like influencer, ambassador, athlete, industry pro, customer and work with them in different ways. Each program can have their own application, discount codes, incentives, and campaigns.
- Brand Performance - this dashboard shows you a social summary of social performance and sales attribution. You can filter by Program and Dates.
- Sales Attribution - use this to download a report of New Customers, Referred Revenue, Personal Orders Revenue, and Total Revenue. This is also filterable by Program and Dates (and more).
- Wooly pulls in all tagged feed posts from your connected social handles. Based on subscription, we either pull all tagged posts or only those from your Program Members. The social feed can be filtered by Program, Date, Networks. You can also filter or archive individual posts.
- The Contacts Page is where you'll find all profiles that have ever been created in your CRM. Filter by Program at the very top dropdown. Add a Filter to find specific groups based on many different filter options. There is also a tab on the top left to review any pending applicants.
- Campaigns are a great way to engage with your advocates and give them different tasks such as posting on social media, upload content, leave reviews, share discount codes. Within a campaign, you can complete a creative brief to provide specific guidelines to your advocates in order to complete the campaign.
- Referral Rewards is our payment system where you can set up commissions for a program and manage it all through Wooly. We currently have an integration with PayPal Payouts to automate payments through Wooly. You will use this section to review and approve payments prior to them being sent.
- Brand Settings - use this section to update your brand website (which is what generates tracking links), Company Logo, Brand Image, Pixel Integration (for sales tracking), and Brand Terms & Conditions
- Integrations - manage your social integrations, Shopify integration, and PayPal Integration