Clear Browser Cache: Google Chrome
At Wooly, we are continuously making improvements to our software and releasing new changes. As changes are released regular users may need to clear their browser cache if they run into unexpected issues that pertain to older cached data. Follow the steps below to clear the cache in your browser.
For Android Mobile
- Open your browser menu and go to Settings > Site Settings
- Find the "Storage" option and then search for "wooly.com"
- Select the storage record and press the button to "Clear & reset"
- Right click and select "Inspect" to open your browser developer tools
- Right click on the browser's refresh icon and select "Empty Cache and Hard Reload"
- The simple task above may resolve your issue, but if you continue to have issues, additional data clearing can be done in your browser's local storage.
- Within the developer tools go to the "Application" tab > Local Storage
- Click the "Clear All" icon and then refresh your page