What to do after launching a campaign
So you’ve launched a campaign (woohoo!) and are wondering what to do next. Here are some tips!
The Campaign Status section at the top of the Overview page shows you how many emails were sent vs. opened vs # of people who have joined the campaign. Keep tabs on this early on.
On the Logistics Page, you can see the status of each campaign member. That different status options include:
- Invite Sent -- This confirms the email has been delivered to the person’s inbox
- Invite Not Sent -- This means the email was not delivered. This could be because the profile doesn’t have an email or some error occurred when trying to send. Confirm the profile has an email (or add one) and then Re-send the Invite
- Email Not Sent - Unsubscribed -- This means the person has unsubscribed from receiving future emails from your email address. You can try DMing them with a link to the campaign instead
- Invite Reminder Sent -- This confirms that the reminder email (Email #2) was sent
- Invite Opened -- This indicates that the person opened the email invitation
- Joined -- The ambassador has seen the campaign brief and decided to join the campaign
Fulfilling Product / Incentives
- In the top right corner, you can choose among the different statuses to see only people with a specific status. For example, say you want to see only those who have joined or completed a campaign because you need to send them product.
- Select the status from the dropdown to see those members. The blue “Fulfill” button will show you where to send the product along with any product selections you wanted to collect from them (like size, colors, etc). Once you complete the shipment on your end, you can mark them as “Fulfilled.”
- Re-send Invite -- you have the ability to re-send the initial invitation email by selecting a name, clicking Actions at the top, and “Resend Invite”
- Send Email -- you can also send a regular email
- Remove from Campaign -- if you accidentally invited someone, or decide to remove someone from a campaign for any reason